218a Rayners Lane, HA2 9TZ
About Rayners Accountancy
We are registered, regulated with a practice licence holder from Institute of Certified Bookkeeper, UK. Our mission is help our clients by being efficient, trustworthy, approachable and reliable. We aim to deliver a high level of professional service at a affordable rates.
What do we do:
Our Clients are: Individuals, Sole traders, self-employed, partnership and small Limited companies offering on-site, remote service using cloud modern technology.
• Bookkeeping: Full bookkeeping services, transacting data and trial balance, beyond and above, an accurate set of trading figures each week, month, quarter as your requirement to enable you to grow your business.
• Payroll: Weekly or monthly payroll preparation and submission of PAYE & NI.
• Vat returns: Take-Away the pressure of preparation, submission via MTD software, in time for you to know your claim or debt to HMRC.
• Payables and Receivable: Information of who and what you owe.
• Management accounts and KPI’s: we can produce as a part of service either monthly or quarterly management accounting packs with KPI analysis to assist your business planning and growth.
• Ad-hoc Service: we offer ad-hoc of consultancy service, credit control, selecting the software and migrations – desktop or cloud, year-end preparation, account correction, reconciliation or set up a new business.